Classifieds Advertisement Category: Jobs-9
Back to previous page
Desc: Location: Westerville, Ohio
Duration: 8 month contract, could go longer
Willing to train.
Pay rate: $16/hr.
Assembly/ Electrical Soldering Position
Under supervision, performs a variety of tasks requiring basic knowledge of assembly techniques, materials, tools, machines, and equipment. Works from engineering drawings, rough sketches, or manuals.
It is a great opportunity at a great company and they need a number of people.
Assembly , Soldering , Testing
• Must be able to follow drawings and instructions with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to demonstrate basic solder skills via hands on skills test
• Solder to IPC standards (training will be provided to candidates that demonstrate potential)
• J-STD certification a plus but not required
• Quality Inspection experience is a plus
• Operate test equipment.
• Continuous Improvement
• Must be a team player and be able to work efficiently & effectively with others.
• Must be able to learn from mistakes and accept correction
• Safety, Respect, integrity
• Overtime as required.
If you are interested please let me know so we can discuss in further detail.
Phone: (860) 209-1661
Title: Electronic Assembler with Soldering
Posted: Oct 17th, 2017
Job Category: General Labor
Job Type: Full-time Hourly
This ad is relevant for these locations:
East Glastonbury, CT; East Hartford, CT; Glastonbury, CT; South Glastonbury, CT; Wethersfield, CT 0 East Hartford, CT; Glastonbury, CT; Hartford, CT; Newington, CT; Rocky Hill, CT; South Windsor, CT; West Hartford, CT; Wethersfield, CT 1